Professional Development Manager
October 2009 - July 2015
Started as a Program Specialist (external consultant to 78 education agencies across Philadelphia) and transitioned into Professional Development (PD) Manager role. With a team of five Program Specialists, we designed and implemented 80+ learning sessions for hundreds of educators at city-funded out-of-school time (OST) programs. This work culminated in a 300+ attendee, 2-day conference with 32 learning sessions and two keynote sessions. All learning opportunities supported broader City and state PD credentialing and continuous quality improvement.
Additional work included:
– Running the First-year Site Director cohort,
– Managing a caseload of 18 programs to provide specialized, tailored support,
– Maintaining state-recognized trainer certification and supporting each of my Program Specialist’s certification,
– Creation of a scalable training content development system,
– Product management of our project’s website, and
– Building out a new coaching model for promising programs.